saya adalah seorang nomaden yang hidupnya selalu berpindah pindah,dan saya sendiri tidak tahu sampai kapan dan dimana akan berakhir.......

Kamis, 19 Juni 2008

TODAY is........

“Today is my last day for joint with Wide&Pin…………” yaps it’s a true that I should made decision again to be quit from an established company.
I have accepted to be joining to another company, and I taken this opportunity. I just think to get much better for my children future ( hopefully; Insya Alloh ).
Anyway I really want to say thank you very much to Mr.KW ,ED and HMS cause of them I has been joint with WP up to present before to day is my last day……
I knew it’s very difficult to make decision to be quit from here, in several years a go I am is nobody when joint to this co., same as like present but I hope someday I must be come “somebody”.
And thanks to all my friends for supporting,cooperating,relationship – we are a great Team !

SAYONARA

1 komentar:

mj2806 mengatakan...

jangan lupa untuk selalu menulis...